Matt Gray thinks he won the blog way but he is wrong. Quite frankly I have moved on to bigger and better things. Ripping Matt Gray's blog apart is like sitting at one of those baby tables and matching shapes to holes. Way to easy, and to be honest I feel that if I continue to criticize Matt Gray he will crack and break under the pressure. He will never leave his house and probably die from carbon monoxide exposure, and I as a person like Matt Gray and think he needs to leave his house as much as possible to get some fresh air. No carbon monoxide poisoning is going to kill Matt Gray, not today, not tomorrow, not ever. I care too much for his well being to continue blowing his blog out of the water. Besides no body reads the blogs anymore except Adam, and I am not even sure Adam is still alive. Perhaps he finally went to the Church of Scientology and they exported him off the planet to meet Xenu, or whatever the fuck that giant aliens name it.
That is probably why Adam is M.I.A. so we should all pray for his safe return and have an intervention when he gets back. Although if by joining the church I get a free ride in a spaceship I am so down for joining.
Good night Springfield, there will be no encore.
No comments:
Post a Comment