No blog today. I don't understand why I am always so disappointed with Matt Gray's lack of blog posts, it seems almost as if it is routine that he does not post. Matt Gray is the new Adam, I the new Matt Gray. Who will be the new me?
Today any and all withdrawal symptoms have been muscled out by the fact that I have a chemical burn on my right ankle...it is extremely painful, and is going to keep me up all night.
Quote of the Day:
"Suck it blue!" - Tucker
4 comments:
get some fucking stat checkers, i already had 4, and then when The Hoooblers Blog went under, i took on his staff in addition to my own. I now have 7! What economy?
also your comments thing is screwed up, your whole blog is falling apart
i have no control over my comment thing that is the responsibility of blogger.com. what am i a computer programmer?
also what the hell happened in here? who deleted comments?
Post a Comment