Because he has not updated in such a long time, I will count today as day one of withdrawal. It has been so long since the last update I have lost track of time.
Today I have noticed an increase of orange juice intake, as well as a mild case of the shakes. I feel lightheaded and my eyes appear to be playing tricks on me.
Matt Gray's hatred of anything blog related has become extremely evident, as he no longer updates the very blog he promised to update everyday with Hooooobler's quality material. His quotes are copy-pasta'd and are in English. I prefer my quotes to be original and in some form of dead language being brought back into common usage through quotes and studies of twenty year old university students. Also his MoPo was weaksauce, and Matt Gray wishes he was in John Malkovich.
3 comments:
That was a scathing commentary
Who cares anymore?
your blog leaves much to be desired
Post a Comment