Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What the fuck? Seriously.

I had to break up a fight today at work. This shit is ridiculous, people are stupid. I am starting my own wall of shame and these two idiots are going on it right now.

This is what happened.

Guy 1 pulled a car into the wash bay to clean it. Guy 2 asked if he wanted a hand with it so it could get done faster. Guy 1 said no. So then break time comes, and Guy 1 says to Guy 2 to finish the car. So Guy 2 gets angry and says "why didn't you just let me help then it could have been done, now I have to skip my break to finish it, your fucking retarded" They yell, then start pushing each other, and then I had to step in, with my superhero like managerial skills. These people are stupid, and are getting fired.

I am now taking suggestions on the most comical way to fire someone.

3 comments:

A-Hooobers said...

Fire them with a huge erection, but pretend not to realise that your have a raging semi

Anonymous said...

The writing is hard to read...Adam's isn't hard to read...just saying...

A-Hooobers said...

I have no idea what you are looking at there Miss MaegefgdgtedvsFSFSFADSAD!!!!!!gan Springman