On a lighter note, I have decided that at 5 when I get home from a long day of freezing my ass off I am playing Gears of War 2 until I beat all fifty levels in one sitting. Thats right, I am doing this, I am stepping up. Although I may take a break and get hammered, if you feel like getting hammered at my house tonight please text me, you know the number. If you don't then by god I hate you and probably don't want you at my place residents. Most likely because you smell funny.
Also I took Mr. Hoooooobler's advice and started carrying a clip board around at work. It has worked for the most part. One person asked why I have a clip board, I responded with it is all the stuff I have to do. I won't lie, I made up a fake list of shit to do today. But they could see the stick figure drawings on the next page through the first page.
In retrospect I drew a sweet picture depecting D-Day using only stick figures, and squares for tanks. It took about 45 minutes, but yeah, it happened, and it was fantastic. Unfortunately I threw it away by accident so I can't show you all my grand artistic skills.
2 comments:
this is your best blog post yet... that is not a compliment!
Also, get rid of the word verification.
matt gray be a harsh mistress he be.
Post a Comment