Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Since everyone else has some sort of dunce corner I may as well make one, and only one, this is the lowest thing that you can ever be called in Fantastical Shenanigans, and today, the one time and life long prize is awarded to...ah to hell with it we all know who is getting it.

Matt Gray.

Matt Gray is the first ever killer of all the is holy and good in the world and the devil incarnate as well as a cockmongerer.

thats right.

We all know why, he killed the blog. His constant picking and proding at Mr. Hooooobler's very being has caused him to collapse in a mess of tears and panic, and anger. Yes tears, I cried, I will miss these times.  Matt Gray has successfully ruined the Hoooooobler's institute, and hope you are happy. 

I for one, want Mr. Hooooooblers to come back to the blog world, but he clearly needs some time to collect himself, and he can take all the time he needs. 

Matt Gray, I hope that during your withdrawl you get some sort of unfortunate symptom....like dysentary....or fleas, yeah fleas, lets go with fleas. But some kind of super flea that only stays on you because of your shameful shameful act.

So I feel that it is necessary that everyone re-read my eulogy post that preceded this one.


1 comment:

A-Hooobers said...

You make it sound like I'm in rehab... and I like it